welcome

you are welcome dj zombie blog, dodoma tanzania. for latest videos, audios and news.

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Msanii wa 2 Face amtukana Wiz Kid Twitter,amwita WizKid A B***h N***a.

dy
Msanii wa lebel ya 2 Face Dammy Krane ametumia twitter kumtukana msanii wa Nigeria Wizkid nakusema ameiba muziki wake zaidi ya mara moja.

Dammy analalamika kuwa WizKid anatamani kuwa kama yeye na kumuiga sana. Dammy yupo kwenye lebel ya 2 Face ya Hypertek Records.
Dammy aliandika
“I have a problem with fake ass people,I always try and be real and let things go but I will address something first!”
” Wizkid is a bitch nigga, I was about to loose it and fuck him up but they even had to beg me,no time to form I am the streets!!#industreet# “
“This industry nigga has been trying it for a while.Stole a couple of my stuff but I didn’t talk…..”

No comments: