welcome

you are welcome dj zombie blog, dodoma tanzania. for latest videos, audios and news.

Friday 21 November 2014

ZARI THE BOSS LADY AACHANA NA MPENZI WAKE


"When a guy gets protective over you I swear that eish right there is dope. I think it's super adorable, intruders get your level, " were Zari's words two days back and now just hours after splitting;
"Stress comes from trying to maintain a positive attitude in the midst of negative people. God didn't give me the spirit of fear & you're not going to give me your spirit of negativity. Mistakes make you wiser, heartbreak makes you stronger, & wrong turns often take you to the right place. It all serves a purpose. Sometimes bad things bring about good change..sometimes little decisions alter the big picture."
Just in case you are not aware, Zari and Farouk are no more. The couple split yesterday and Ruth Kalule, Farouk's other gal is the reason behind their splitting. Zari is now waiting for the right man "This is a blow, I trusted him you know, I thought he could be different but you all men are crap. But I have faith, my guy is out there somewhere, he will come the right time."   

No comments: